martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

AutoBiography


Hello!
Mi Name is adrián Cortés, I am a Student, i´m currently studing at CECyT 2 "Miguel Bernard" toward Automotive Engineer, I come From Technical School #62. Im From México, i live on a small house in Atizapan, but i´m happy. I have a Family of 8 with Three Brothers, Two Sisters, Mom & Dad.
 Mi hobbies are:
Read
Play Videogames
Watch The T.V. (not so much)
Practice Parkour
Some times, i play with my pet, it name´s squishy and its a cuy. It loves the letuce, get crazy with it.
i like the electronic Music, Dubstep, Classical, And Rock.
Food: I like Cheese, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Spaghetti and others.
I Want to be part of a Enginners group in a Ford Co. 



1 comentario:

  1. Ok Adrián,
    Next time extend your comments into a bit more complex ideas.
    It should have been a video not an audio file for your presentation.
    Cheers!
    Oscar A. Solis

    ResponderEliminar